NEW JUPITER came from JUPITER, the very first Lambwolf collar design, and is at 1" or 2.5cm width. It is named after a signature raise in the middle of the weave and make for a classic look.
LIGHT + STURDY
Paracord is marked by its lightweight and strong qualities. When woven together, it creates a strong part that is extremely sturdy, resistant to rot, mildew and durable.
The woven paracord part works just like a padding to absorb shock when the collar is pulled. Together with its lightness, our collars offer a comfortable wear both at rest and during training.
• each collar is made with a continuous paracord that can be used for emergencies
• waterproof adjustment belt in matching color + water resistant paracord
• rust resistant solid rings
• each collar is hand woven and each might be slightly different from another
*please click on the size guide tab below and follow measurement guide carefully*
*Please use a measuring tape for this.*
Please measure your dog in standing or sitting position and at the where you would like the collar to fit. Take the measurement and match it to our size chart
Measure twice, order once.
* Please do not use the exact neck size measurement, it'll be too tight! Add room as you find suitable.
* Do not use an old measurement or just an existing measurement from your other collars. Our collars are made differently and are slightly thicker than most collars in the market with the woven paracord part.
Please measure your pup at the time of the purchase. If you have a puppy growing up fast, we recommend you to buy a size larger or you can email us for fitting advice. If the measurement you got is between sizes, email us away and we will advise you for the best fit.
Please note that the below measurement refers to the exact room that collar can provide and not the actual measurement of your pet's neck. There should be extra room that you are providing for your pet for comfort.
|S||12 - 13.5 inches||30 - 34 cm|
|M||13.5 - 15 inches||34 - 38 cm|