It is a waterproof figure 8 harness designed for comfort, security and freedom. The figure 8 makes it easy to adjust for a good fit both around the neck and the girth right behind the front legs. It wraps securely around the chest with a cross and pulls the shoulders back when needed. The minimal design is meant to make your pet feel unhindered and free.
The smaller loop of the 8 wraps around the bottom of the neck or the "shoulder" while the larger loop wraps around the chest right after the armpits. This continuous strap design makes it easy to achieve a good fit and prevent escapes.
WEIGHTLESS COMFORT + FREEDOM
The major difference a figure-8 harness when compared to a H or Y shaped harness is that it does not have a vertical part in front of the chest that can bunch up when your pet runs, plays or make vigorous movements. The minimal straps and parts make it extremely comfortable and do not obstruct the most vigorous movement.
WATERPROOF + EASY TO CLEAN
Perfect for rainy days or muddy trails, this harness is 100% waterproof and will only need a wipe to keep clean.
HOW TO WEAR
*please click on the size guide tab below and follow measurement guide carefully*
*Please use a measuring tape for this.*
If you don't have one handy, use a leash as an alternative and use a pencil to mark on the leash, then measure the length of the marked leash.
1. Measure with your pet in standing position (not sitting or laying down). Place the tape under the girth of your standing pet.
2. Bring the tape up to the back of your pet forming a cross. One side should be the end of the tape.
3. The longer end will wrap around the neck of your pet.
4. Bring the tape up to the back of your pet to meet the other end of the tape.
5. The tape should mimic the harness on the body and therefore should be as tight as you would want the harness to be on your pup.
Do not measure loosely with the floof for an accurate and secure fit.
* Note: we would suggest having the tape to be right after the front legs for it to be escape proof. But for some breeds, the fitting might be better behind the girth and it all depends on the body type of your pup.
6. If you have followed this guide well step by step, your tape should end at where you started: at the middle of the cross.
Take the measurement and match it to our size chart
Measure twice, order once.
|S||32 - 35 inches||80 - 90 cm|
|M||36 - 39 inches||90 - 100 cm|
|L||39 - 46 inches||100 - 118 cm|