Shampoo but also conditioner, so you reduce waste, save and don't waste time!
Free from parabens, sulphates, phthalates, dyes, allergens and GMOs. Always cruelty-free.
JAMPY products always respect the dog's PH, are tested and suitable for sensitive skin prone to dermatitis.
Delicate and neutral, it cleanses and cleans all types of coat. Puppy included.
Forget parabens, sulphates, phthalates, alcohol and GMOs. With this shampoo we achieve the goals while remaining natural and vegan!
Just like our hair, dog hair is mainly made up of lysine, an essential amino acid, which forms the famous keratin and plays a fundamental role in the production of collagen. This ingredient helps support the natural composition of the hair thanks to its restorative, detangling and cleansing properties.
An ancient plant that has always been used for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and repairing properties. Perfect isn't it? Aloe vera works even better when combined with lysine, supporting the well-being of the skin, its regeneration and healing. An additional plus: it comes from controlled organic agriculture 😉
Our 2-1 formula is the perfect combination of cleanliness and softness. Our shampoo is also a conditioner thanks to the presence of Guar, a natural conditioning agent, which helps to loosen the knots of thicker and denser coats. The guar manages to create a protective film around the hair which makes it softer and more flowing, preventing the formation of knots.
Even if you love having your dog always soft and clean, you have to be careful not to irritate the skin with too many washes. The recommended frequency of bathing is every 4-6 weeks .
If you have doubts about how to do a perfect wash, read our guide:
1. Wet the dog with lukewarm water (never very hot) and put him at ease
2. Apply as needed, depending on the length of the hair. Gently massage on the skin, being careful not to overdo it in particularly delicate areas such as the head and muzzle.
3. Do not foam too much, the important thing is that you can cover the whole body and emulsify easily.
4. At this point, before proceeding with drying, if your dog has medium / long hair, comb with the special brush for animals in order to eliminate any knots created during washing.
5. It's time to dry! This is the phase most commonly feared by dogs due to the hair dryer, the noise of which bothers and frightens them. To minimize its use, dry the dog well with a soft towel and rub gently to remove excess water.
Now you could add our keratin-based So So Soft spray to increase the restorative and detangling effect. You are ready for drying! Use the hair dryer at a low enough power and taking care to position it at the proper distance from the hair.
6. Give him lots of kisses and leave him alone to enjoy his dog life!
INCI: Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin,
Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Dilaramidoglutamide Lysine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,
Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Sodium Phytate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate,
Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance).
* all ingredients come from a certified organic supply chain.